Clubs are run either in the lunch break or immediately after School. The following clubs are available this term;
- Football (years 5 & 6) Tuesday 3.20-4.15pm
- Netball (years 5 & 6) Wednesday 3.20 - 4.15pm
- Cookery / Gardening (year 4) Thursday 3.30-4.30pm
- French (years 4, 5 & 6) will resume in the spring
- Spanish (years 3 &4) Friday 12.30-1pm & Friday (years 1 & 2) 3.05 - 3.35pm
- German (year 2) more information to follow
- Girls fitness club (years 4&5) Friday 3.30-4.15pm
Other clubs are also organized throughout the year and will update you on these going forward. Please ensure that you inform the teacher if there is someone else picking up your child from after school classes. For safety reasons we need to be informed prior to collection. If any medical records need to be updated please contact the school reception to update.
Our school is also part of the Castell Alun Community Focused Schools Project which puts on a range of activities for children and adults throughout the year.